A fun-filled week!

On Wednesday (5/28) Kaden and I had a play-date at a funny little place called Kiddie Acres. Kaden wasn't too keen on the first ride, and they had to stop it so I could rescue him...


The next ride wasn't much better...


But, he quickly decided he was going to have a terrific time and, after riding just about everything there, didn't want to leave. Obviously his favorite part was the pony ride. I think he said, "Horse!" about 758 times while we were there. :)







By the time we went back to the airplanes he was like a totally different kid! He loved it!



On Thursday we went to Picture People to get his photos done, and I stepped in for a few too. Click here to see the session: http://smilestore.picturepeople.com/my/images?cg=207294587117485439


Saturday the 3 of us went down to Town Lake and rented a canoe. Kaden loved seeing the turtles, fish, and ducks. He looked really cute with his little life vest on, but we didn't bring the camera in fear of dropping it in the water. Next time we'll be sure to get a few shots.

That night we went to see the Round Rock Express play against the New Orleans Zephyrs. Kaden really enjoyed the experience.

He made a new friend too! He kept on wandering down the row to hang out with his new buddy Damian.

0 comments: